You're cool. You do you and I will do me...

A lot of blogs might not be book related, just life isn't all books. I know, shocking!

I can't walk or stand for very long, chronic pain bites! I can't fully participate at events or go "adventuring" I can't just up and go somewhere, unless I know for sure they will have places I can sit and rest. This really mentally wears you down. I feel like a child and that everyone has to take care of me and do things for me, but on the other hand, I feel like a really old person, having to use a scooter or a cane (which the cane isn't helping as much, so I might have to "upgrade" to a walker thingamabob) I am limited. I feel limited. It has really isolated me; I don't get out. I fall deeper into depression and bad habits, because depression and chronic pain sucks and some days...I wanna give up.

"You're fat, that is why you're in pain, that is why after standing and walking, your spine compresses and you have to sit down or fall down..." Oh SHUT UP! I am hardly a cursing person, but I want to shove a big F-YOU down the throat of anyone who says or thinks this about someone with depression or chronic pain. Including myself! We can be our own worst enemy.

"You don't have a job. You're lazy!" Hah! That shows what you know. My job is being alive. If you think about it, I'm pretty good at it. I've got a 100% attendance record!

"You play with crystals, meditate, believe in the unbelievable (supernatural, fairies, witchcraft (oh la la), and the list goes on) you must be a devil worshiper!" Believe what you want, but if liking crystals, mediating and the like mean I love the devil, then by all means, awesome... (It doesn't mean that, but still...) These practices a lot of people toss their nose up to actually HELP me when I open my mind to them and believe. Nothing is a cure all, but I've been managing my "glitches" and feeling mentally better than usual ever since I started to believe in the healing properties of crystals, meditation and casting a spell. (It isn't like Harry Potter, for goodness sakes. It is the power of belief/of manifestation, like making a wish before blowing out a birthday candle.)

"You're cool. You do you and I will do me. I'll still love you even if we have different beliefs." Aww, thanks. That is what we should be saying to each other. <3

I love you all. Blessed Be!