Think before you speak haha

I don't have anywhere to share this story, so I am going to share it here.

My mom, who is 56 years old and not good with technology at all is quite proud of herself that she can play Roblox by herself with my 10-year-old niece, S. Mom, S, and her parents (my sister & her husband) and my other 3-year-old niece were at the park.

S was rocking on a horse that was too small for her. Another girl of about 9 or 10 came up to S and said, "aren't you too big for that?" She wasn't being mean, but more bossy, like "I know everything." The girl said, "try that one, it is bigger."

So S went to the other toy (which had two seats) and the girl said, "Isn't that so great, now you and she can do it together," indicating the 3-year-old.

My mom getting annoyed by her bossy tone (I guess) out of nowhere said, "Do you play Robox!?" I think she was trying to get the girl to leave S alone because she was probably uncomfortable.

The girl said, "Yes! I love Roblox!"

My mom... my clueless, harmless mother said, "Have you played "Grab a child?" and immediately mom's eyes went wide and my sister started to crack up. Mom was quick to change the subject, realizing how bad that could sound to anyone listening in. It went right over the little girl's head though.

Oh gee, only my mother...

What is something you've said that you regretted as soon as you said them?