Eve: The Awakening by Jenna Moreci

Eve: The Awakening - Jenna Moreci

This was a self published book. I admit, that I have not read many self pub books, mainly because I have had bad experiences and funds are low, so if I get a book, I want to be sure I will really like it.

I picked up this book through Amazon Unlimited, and really could not put it down. It changed my whole view on self pub books. There are good books out there, you just have to know where to look!

The reason I picked this one up because I stumbled across the author's YouTube page, looking for writing related videos. Jenna Moreci is very fun to watch and most of her info is very useful. I got her book, hoping so bad that the book would be good.

It was! I read it almost in one sitting, staying up all night. I had to finally put it down and finish the last 10% later because I was really sleep deprived.

Want a good book? Pick this one. Trust me. This is supposed to be a series, but the first book ended in a way where it could also be read as a stand-alone, in my opinion. I really want more though!

Now I am very willing to read self published books when I find ones I think sound good.