Lucy's Book Club For The Lost and Found by Emma Davies

Lucy's Book Club for the Lost and Found: A heartwarming feel good romance novel - Emma Davies

I talked about this book in a Booktube video here.

I really want to do this review proper justice. This book was everything. I'm not even kidding one bit. My heart is in my throat right now, there are tears pooling in my eyes and running down my cheeks. This story is about all sorts of love, friendship, family and love between romantic couples, but also about so much more.

The writing style was so easy to read, it flowed so well. It was beautiful. I read the book in one sitting. There were several parts where I had to stop and collect myself because it really evoked strong emotions. There was sadness, there was laughter, bittersweet moments between Lia and her mom. Those scenes really broke me. Utterly heartbreaking.

The relationships were so authentic. The friendships, found families and romantic relationships all came together so naturally. It felt so real. The friendship among the whole group was a breath of fresh air, but I especially loved the female friendship. So many books these days have girls hating on girls for no good reason, but this book had the exact opposite. The friendship had the kind of found family feel to it that I really love to find in some books. They might not be related by blood, but they loved each other regardless.

All the characters were extremely likeable and had distinct personalities.

This book really touched my heart.

I like the title of this story, so my only wish is that there was more of a book club aspect that the title hints at.

The ending is bittersweet, with a touch of hope.

*I got a netgally copy to review*